Resin Pendant Instructions
Here are the step-by-step instructions for making your resin pendant. Please read over it before starting. You might want to use gloves. Also you will need a small torch or a lighter.
- Remove the pendants and items from the bag.
- Keep the pendants on the blue resin tape.
- If you want to - you can cut the plastic of the A and B pots to separate them from each other to make the pouring a bit easier for you.
- Pour out every drop of the resin marked A into the plastic mixing cup using the wood stick.
- Pour out every drop of the resin marked B into the cup and mix them well for about a minute. Do not mix it fast as this creates more bubbles.
- Once you have mixed the resin for a minute, set it aside and make sure that your pendants are on the resin tape securely and there is space all around each pendant.
- Decide if you want to use the charms provided in your kit, or the lavender buds into your pendant. You can use both if you wish.
- Pour a small amount of the resin into the pendant and move it around to cover the entire cavity.
- Use your torch or light on the resin carefully to pop all of the bubbles.
- Set your charm or buds in place.
- Pour resin over the charm and do not overfill. Make sure that the entire pendant is covered to the edges.
- Repeat steps 8-11 for the second pendant.
- Use your torch or lighter to pop the remaining bubbles from the top layer of your resin.
- Set your pendants aside and cover with a glass or bowl to keep it from lint or dirt.
- Wait 24 hours for the resin to cure and remove from the tape.
- Use the bulb pin and chain to wear as a necklace or you can attach the bulb pin to a key chain or junk jounal dangle.
I would love to see your pendant. You can email me a picture to email@example.com or send it to me on fb or ig.
To purchase another kit or other products see the links below.